Print Friendly Recipe
- Kate Ransdell
- 4 pork loin chops, cut 1-inch thick
- Soy-Vinaigrette Marinade:
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) roasted dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) Tabasco sauce
- Trim excess fat from pork chops. Place pork chops in zip top bag.
- For marinade:
- In a small bowl combine all marinade ingredients.
- Pour marinade over pork chops.
- Close bag and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill the chops directly over medium coals for 10 to 12 minutes per side or until the meat is no longer pink. If the chops are boneless, they will take a little less time, maybe 7 to 10 minutes per side.
- My husband isn't wild about pork chops, either, but he thought these were really good. Only 221 calories and 12 grams total fat per serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.