Print Friendly Recipe
- Best of Betty Crocker recipes
- 12 oz (336 grm). uncooked small Pasta Shells
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 1 (4 oz (112 grm).) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup (225 ml) cooked shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) Olive Oil
- 6 tsp (30 ml). Dijon Mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Red Wine Vinegar
- Cook Pasta Shells according to package directions, drain.
- Combine pasta shells, and remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar. Shake well.
- Add dressing to salad, toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time.
- My family loves this recipe. May substitute chicken or tuna for shrimp.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.