Print Friendly Recipe
- Stuff lobster, poultry or fish with the great stuff!
- Kate Ransdell
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat, picked clean
- 1 cup (225 ml) fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh thyme leaves OR
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried crushed thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add onion and celery and cook over medium heat, stirring often, until softened - about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in crabmeat, breadcrumbs, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Spoon equal amounts of crabmeat stuffing onto chicken or fish and cook as desired.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.