Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- Stephanie Lycan
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). bags frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 cup (225 ml) or more cooked chicken, cut up
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). lemon juice
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). curry powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 piece bread, broken up
- cooked rice
- Put broccoli in bottom of 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Place chicken on top.
- In bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream of chicken soup, lemon juice, and curry powder.
- Pour mixture on top of chicken and broccoli.
- Place cheese on top followed by the bread.
- Cook in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.