Print Friendly Recipe
- Great for summer get-togethers!
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts IN.
Serves/Makes:jelly roll pan size
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Miracle Whip or other mayonnaise-type salad dressing
- 1 package Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix (dry mix)
- green peppers
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread the 2 packages of crescent rolls on the jelly roll pan and bake as directed on the packages.
- Whip together the cream cheese, miracle whip, and dressing until smooth and spread onto cooled crust.
- Cut into small portions all the vegetables you like and sprinkle over the entire pan.
- Use the vegetables you really like and use only as much as you want.
- Top with sprinkling the cheese over all.
- When we have summer get togethers someone always brings this
or we won't go! Ha!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.