Print Friendly Recipe
- cheesy, delicious and goes with anything for a side dish
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) bag of frozen OreIda hash brown potatoes
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded chedder cheese
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 sleeve of Ritz Crackers (crushed)
- Mix all the ingredients except the crackers.
- Pour into a 13 inch by 9 inch casserole pan.
- Top with the crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until well browned and bubbly.
- So easy and freezes unbaked very well. This is an old family holiday and
buffet favorite. Especially goes well with a plain dish or a fish dish.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.