Print Friendly Recipe
- Great Hot Party Food
Serves/Makes:10 or more
- 1 round Italian Loaf of bread (unsliced)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 8 oz (224 grm). salsa
- 1 bag shredded taco cheese
- Cut off top of bread and scoop out the insides (save for dipping).
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into hollowed-out loaf of bread.
- Double wrap in foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes or until dip is hot and cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
- Use the bread you took out of loaf to dip with or use corn chips
Better make 2 if you have a crowd as it will go very fast.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.