Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 3 4 tbsp (60 ml). lemon juice
- Mix first three ingredients like pie dough.
- Pat into a 9 inch square pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix filling ingredients.
- Pour over baked crust.
- Bake another 20 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares when cooled.
- I got this recipe from a lady at church who no longer lives here. On her
recipe she says to put crust in a 9 inch square pan or an oblong pan. These
were a big hit at our annual church bazaar!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.