Print Friendly Recipe
- Potatoes and Cheese
- Lisa Lupica
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). bag hashbrown potatoes
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 16 oz (448 grm). sour cream
- 6 cups (1425 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- paprika (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix soups, sour cream and 4 cups (950 ml) of cheese together in large mixing bowl until consistent.
- Then start adding the potatoes until all are blended in well.
- Spread into 9 x 13 inch by 3 inch baking dish or aluminum pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 35 minutes, then top with the other 2 cups (475 ml) of cheese and bake another 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle paprika for color.
- You can make this less fat by using fat free or low fat soups, sour cream
and cheese. I don't recommend fat free cheese, because it does not melt
properly. This is a good side dish or it can be a one dish meal by adding
1 lb of ham slightly browned and cubed. Cook the same way.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.