Print Friendly Recipe
- Prepared the night before and perfect for guests.
- 6 slices white bread
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). margarine
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pork sausage or diced ham
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) grated cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) Half and Half
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dry mustard
- Butter bread and cut into cubes.
- Place in the bottom of a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Cook and crumble sausage, layer sausage, and cheese.
- Mix rest of ingredients and pour over bread mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.