Print Friendly Recipe
- Dottie West
- 1 large can of tuna (doesn't matter if packed in oil or water)
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tender sweet peas
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 bag plain potato chips,crushed
- Mix all ingredients well taking care not to mash peas.
- Heat in microwave safe dish on high for 5 minutes.
- Stir well and heat another 5 minutes or until as hot as desired.
- May also be heated in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- This is a great quick dinner, it doubles nicely and you can really jazz it
up if you like. I have added water chestnuts, used chicken instead of tuna
and used spicy chips instead of plain. Whatever works! Enjoy!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.