Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box spaghetti
- 1 cucumber
- 2 small tomatos
- 8 oz (224 grm). colby cheese, cubed
- small jar mushroom slices
- 8 oz (224 grm). bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Chop cucumbers and tomatoes into bite size pieces.
- Mix with pasta.
- Add mushrooms and cheese.
- Pour dry dressing mix into bottle of dressing, shake well.
- Pour over pasta salad and chill.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan just before serving.
- This salad is very strong on garlic. Sometimes I only use 1/2 pkg. of
the dry mix. But only using the bottled dressing just does not have
the full flavor!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.