Print Friendly Recipe
- Lite and tasty
- Pam H.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). box spaghetti (thin - vermicelli or angle hair)
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 large stalks celery
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). shrimp. (frozen salad shrimp, thawed and drained, work well)
- black pepper
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Let pasta cool completely.
- Mix all ingrediants in large bowl.
- Use enough mayo to mix well.
- You will need to add quite a bit of black pepper for the best flavor. This
dish keeps well for several days in the fridge.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.