Print Friendly Recipe
- S. Peterson
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). can baked beans (I use Bush's)
- 4 pork chops
- 4 baking potatoes
- 8 strips bacon
- This can be done in a crockpot or in the oven.
- Put baked beans in the bottom of crock pot or oven dish.
- Place pork chops over baked beans.
- Place bacon strips over pork chops.
- Place whole scrubbed potatoes on top.
- Cook until potatoes are done.
- This dish can be prepared in a crockpot (all day cooking) or in the oven at 325 degrees (175 C.) (approx. 3 hrs.)
- . .
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.