Print Friendly Recipe
- Cajun-style spiciness
- Fran Baker
- 6 cups (1425 ml) vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) white pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml) paprika
- 3 eggs
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Combine flour, salt, peppers, and paprika.
- Beat eggs in a separte bowl.
- Dip chicken parts in eggs.
- Coat with the flour mixture.
- Drop each piece in hot oil.
- Fry for 15 to 25 minutes, or until a dark golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.