Print Friendly Recipe
- Great Christmas Treat
- Julie Greenway
Serves/Makes:1 large log
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 pkg (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pkg (10 oz) colored mini marshmallows
- 1 cup (225 ml) walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 pkg (8 oz) coconut
- Melt margarine and chocolate chips in large pan, stirring constantly.
- When melted, turn off heat and add marshmallows, nuts and 1/2 coconut.
- Stir until marshmallows are all coated with chocolate.
- Sprinkle other 1/2 of coconut on wax paper.
- Drop marshmallow mixture by large spoonfuls onto wax paper to form log.
- Roll up in wax paper, pressing firmly together. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Unwrap and cut log into 1/2 inch slices. Rewrap and store in freezer.
- To serve, thaw.
- This is a favorite of my families for Christmas.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.