Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic,minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh thyme, or 2 tsp (10 ml) dried thyme.
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped fresh marjoram, or 3/4 tsp (4 ml) dried marjoram.
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) paprika
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 small loaves Italian bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a small bowl combine the oil and garlic, mix well.
- In another small bowl combine parsley,thyme,marjoram and paprika.
- Cut each loaf lengthwise.
- Brush inside of loaves with garlic oil, then sprinkle with herb mixture.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Put loaf back together and slice into slices without cutting all the way through.
- Wrap each loaf in foil, place on baking sheet.
- Bake until heated through about 10 or 15 minutes.
- If you want after the bread is done open up foil and bread and broil the inside for about 2 or 3 minutes until top is browned and crusty.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.