Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 small-med cucumber, peeled, seeded
- 2 large tomatoes chopped (may be broiled, see note)
- 3 jalapeno chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) radishes chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green onion chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lemon or lime juice
- vegetable or olive oil
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients except the salt.
- Let sit for about 15 min.
- Add salt to taste and adjust the consistency by adding lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Broiled tomatoes or peppers, in place of fresh, will add flavor to
salsas. Tomatoes should be cut in half length wise and rosted over the
flame on a grill or under the broiler until skin blisters. Remove skin
and chop for salsa.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.