Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) corn kernels (1-2 ears)
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) diced sweet red pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) diced bell pepper
- 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green onions
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- pinch of pepper
- Put fresh corn in a small saucepan with 1/4 cup (60 ml) boiling water.
- Cook until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Drain corn and let cool.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir in the corn.
- Let sit for 15 minutes for flavors to blend, then adjust seasonings.
- Colorful and crunchy. Corn salsa goes well with grilled seafood or as
a garnish for soups. Use fresh corn whenever possible, but frozen corn
can be substituted.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.