Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded raw zucchini
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) finely chopped white onion
- 1 jalape o chile, minced
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- This spicy green relish is dominated by the flavor of cilantro. I use canned,
sliced jalape os to adjust the heat. Great with grilled fish or meat and
looks great on the plate. It should be made no more that 24 hrs before serving.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.