Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 jar (7 ounce) pitted green olives
- 1 can (3 ounce) pitted black olives
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 jalape o chiles, minced with some seeds
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) finely chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) roasted pine nuts (optional)
- Drain olives and coarsely chop.
- Mix with all remaining ingredients and let flavors blend (30 min).
- Unusual salsa that is great served over pasta. Also good with green salad or
spread on slices of French bread. Pine nuts are best roasted single layer in pan. Preheat
300 degree F. oven. Roast 5-10 minutes until golden brown. Careful, cuz they
burn easily. Minced anchovy fillets may be added (to taste) if you like the zip
these critters give to a recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.