Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped fresh basil
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) chopped fresh rosmary
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 4 large tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 jalape o chiles, partially seeded, minced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- Mix fresh herbs, garlic, and olive oil, and let steep for 1 hour.
- Then combine with remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust salt.
- Italian inspired. Great as dip or on pasta, meat or salad.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.