Print Friendly Recipe
- 10 - 12 flour tortillas
- 1 lb (.5 kg) Velveeta cheese softened
- 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese softened
- 1 bunch of green onions finely chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped jalapenos or to taste
- 1 sm can chopped black olives
- Mix Veveeta and cream cheese together until completely blended. (hands work best)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spread thinly over tortillas to edge.
- Roll each tortilla up tightly, place seam side down on platter and chill for a couple of hours.
- Slice each tortilla into bite sized pieces usually 5 -7 per roll.
- Serve with salsa.
- These are usually a big hit at sports parties and pot lucks. They do tend to
get hotter the longer they are refrigerated so mind the jalapenos.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.