Print Friendly Recipe
- Joyce Anderson
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). pork sausage links
- 4 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) milk
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) dry mustard
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- Arrange bread cubes in bottom of greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Brown pork sausage links; drain and cut into fourths; arrange on top of cheese.
- Beat eggs with milk and dry mustard; pour over sausage, cheese and bread.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Dilute cream of mushroom soup with milk; pour over casserole.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 1-1/2 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.