Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious and easy dessert.
- Carol K.
- 3 squares of unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups (700 ml) of flour
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) of sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) of oil
- 3 cups (700 ml) of grated, unpeeled zucchini (I use food processor to grate)
- 1 cup (225 ml) of chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate in double boiler and let cool.
- Grease and flour 10 inch tube pan.
- Sift flour, soda, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Beat eggs until thick and light.
- Add sugar 1/4 cup (60 ml) at a time.
- Add oil and chocolate. Beat well.
- Add sifted ingredients, mix well.
- Add zucchini and nuts and mix with a spoon, pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Great use of zucchini from your garden! Enjoy.
Copyright ©1997-2020 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.