Print Friendly Recipe
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml). butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). ground red pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups (700 ml) chopped broccoli
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded carrots
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). olive oil
- 2 cups (475 ml) whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped frash basil leaves
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) parmesan cheese sauce, divided
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 3 cups (700 ml) Pizza Shreds 4 Cheese Blend, divided
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Parmesan Cream Sauce:
- Melt butter in saucepan on low heat.
- Stir in flour and seasonings.
- Cook 2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat until mixture boils and thickens.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese.
- Cook and stir broccoli, carrots, red pepper, onion and garlic in oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Mix ricotta cheese and basil.
- Spoon 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the parmesan cheese sauce into 12 inch x 8 inch baking dish.
- Top with 3 of the noodles, 1/2 of the ricotta cheese mixture, 1/3 of the vegetable mixture, 1 cup (225 ml) of the pizza shreds and 1/3 parmesan cheese sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles, remaining 1/3 of the parmesan cheese sauce and vegetable mixture and 1 cup (225 ml) pizza shreds.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 55 minutes.
- Uncover, bake an additional 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- This recipe is from http://www.kraftfoods.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.