Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can stewed tomatoes
- 2 eggs
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and cut zucchinis in half lengthwise, then cut the halves lengthwise again.
- Slice cut zucchinis into 1 inch pieces.
- In large skillet cook zucchini and onion with butter, add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Cook till tender.
- Add stewed tomatoes, simmer about 10 minutes, covered.
- Beat the eggs with whisk well, add to zucchini mixture stir till well blended.
- Add parmesan cheese, as much as you want, stir till bended, simmer another 5 minutes then serve.
- Got this recipe from my Mom. It's great the next day as a left over,
even good eating it cold. Hope you enjoy it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.