Print Friendly Recipe
- main dish
- Karen B.
- 3 large potatoes
- butter or margerine
- 8 ounces sour cream
- bacon bits
- frozen broccoli and cheese(cooked)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 slices of cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Grease potatoes with butter or margerine.
- Bake in oven for one hour.
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out the insides.
- Put insides of potatoes in a medium size mixing bowl and mix in remaining ingredients except for the cheese.
- Put mixture back into shells.
- 1/2 Place slice of cheese on each shell and bake for five minutes or until cheese is melted.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.