Print Friendly Recipe
- An easy,quick casserole type dish
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground chuck
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 packages beef Top Ramen Chinese noodles
- 1 can green peas, drained
- 1 small can sliced water chestnuts
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped ripe tomatoes
- Brown ground meat (add onion if desired) drain,prepare ramen noodles according to pkg directions.
- Add ground meat and all other ingredients heat through.
- Serve with ripe tomato as garnish.
- I came up with this by experimenting. I usually serve with garlic bun toast and a salad. It is the meal I serve when I have to work late and the family is starving when I get home.If I have homemade frozen eggrolls handy I will serve those.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.