Print Friendly Recipe
- easy main dish
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground meat
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton sour cream
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 small can chiles
- 1 small can black olives
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package flour totillas (burrito sized)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chili powder
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package colby/jack cheese, shredded
- Brown ground meat and onion in skillet; drain excess grease.
- In a sauce pan combine all other ingredients except flour tortillas.
- Heat through.
- Microwave flour tortillas for 1 minute.
- 1/2 Add saucepan mix to ground meat and heat through.
- Roll approximately 2 tbsp (30 ml). of mix in each flour tortilla and place seam side down in casserole dish.
- Pour remaining saucepan mix over the top and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- Serve with salad topped with salsa.
- My family loves this dish. It is very filling so go easy on the salad.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.