Print Friendly Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) ketchup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- hamburger buns
- Brown beef is skillet and drain off fat.
- Put in crockpot, add remaining ingredients; stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve over hamburger buns.
- Tried this recipe. A lot better than Manwich or any other store bought
ones. Has a really nice flavor. Hope you enjoy it.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.