Print Friendly Recipe
- A twist to chicken & dressing
- 3 med. squash sliced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 1 can cream of onion soup
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) corn meal
- 3 eggs
- 1 small can Pet (concensed) milk
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) dried sage
- Mix corn meal, pet milk, 1 egg together.
- Add enough water to make thick batter.
- Pour into a greased iron skillet.
- Cook 350 F. for approx.30 min.
- Put squash in saucepan add enough water to cover and add onion powder.
- Boil until tender most of the water will evaporate.
- Mash squash add soup,add crmbled up cornbread, add 2 eggs,add enough water to make thick consistancy, add sage and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in baking dish.
- Bake 30 min. 350 F.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.