Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy to make!
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 4 thin slices EACH mozzarella, and swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) of ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml). of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- All purpose flour
- 1 egg well beaten
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup (80 ml) of fine dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) EACH oil abd butter or Margarine
- Cheddar cheese sauce( recipie follows)
- Minced parsley
- CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE:
- Melt 2 Tbsp (30 ml). of butter or margarine in saucepan.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp (30 ml). all-purpose flour.
- Add 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) mild and cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp (2 ml). Worcestershire sauce,dash of hat pepper sauce, 2 Tbsp (30 ml). dry sherry and 1 cup (225 ml) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the 4 chicken halves between piedes of plastic wrap and flatten with mallet from center out to form thin cutlets.
- On each cutlet place a slice of EACH of Mozzarella and Swiss Cheese.
- Mix ricotta and Parmesan cheeses with eggyolk. Divide anong cutlets, placing a spoonful at wide end of each cutlet.
- Roll uup cutlets from wide end. roll each in flour, dip in egg and coat with crumbs Secure with toothpicks, if you wish.
- Brown chicken on both sides in hot oil and butter.
- Arrange in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish bake at 350 F. for 20 min.
- Transfer rolls to hot serving dish removing tooth picks.
- Cover with hot Cheaddar cheese sarce and sprinkle with parsley.
- Ingrediants listed DO NOT include the ingrediants for cheddar cheese sauce.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.