Print Friendly Recipe
- Zainab al-Mousawi
- 4 cups (950 ml) white flour
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) sugar
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) corn oil
- 1/4 tbsp (4 ml) salt
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) water
- oil for fry
- flour to dust
- Sift dry ingredients. Add oil and water knead until smooth, divide dough into 12 equal balls.
- Roll each portion into round shape, brush with 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil, fold into cylinder shape, dust with flour, repeat for the remaining balls.
- Dust with flour and roll out each pice to 17 cm (7 in) diameter disc.
- Heat griddle and shallow fry both sides over low heat till golden.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.