Print Friendly Recipe
- Joyce Anderson
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) brown sugar, packed
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) chili powder
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) curry powder
- 16 hamburger buns
- Cook ground beef slowly in heavy saucepan, stirring to break up meat.
- Add onions; cook until soft and transparent.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve 1/4 cup (60 ml) mixture in each hamburger bun.
- You can use dehydrated onion, if you rehydrate before use. Can subsitute
tomato sauce with 1/2 can of tomato soup and 1/2 cup catsup.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.