Print Friendly Recipe
- Quick & Easy peach dessert
- Amy Prince
- 1 cup (225 ml) self rising flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) 2 percent or whole milk
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 can (1lb 13oz) sliced peaches in syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.) F.
- Melt margarine in preheating oven in 8 inch by 12 inch baking dish.
- Mix sugar, flour and milk in blender or with hand mixer until smooth.
- When margarine has melted, remove dish from oven and pour in entire can of peahces.
- Pour crust mixture over peahces evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. until crust is golden brown approximately 45-55 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool as desired--serve warm with ice cream.
This dessert must be served warm. It is best is served with a scoop of vanila
ice ream on the side. This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law who
was born and raised in Tennessee.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.