Print Friendly Recipe
- Really simple and everybody loves it!!
- Sue, Baltimore
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean ground beef
- 2 cups (475 ml) celery , chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) onion, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) ketchup
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) mustard
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) horseradish
- Add all ingredients to kettle at the same time (don't brown ground beef first).
- Simmer on low for about 1 hour and its ready to serve!
- My mom has used this recipe for years and it is now a great quick
saturday lunch!! The kids love it!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.