Print Friendly Recipe
- Sue Opdyke
- 1 lb (.5 kg). of shelled, cleaned and deveined shrimp
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced fine
- salt and pepper to taste
- Old Bay seasoning (optional)
- Make an aluminum foil pan out of heavy duty foil with sides about 1/2 inch high.
- Place shrimp, butter, and garlic in foil pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you wish you may add Old Bay seasoning if available.
- Place the pan on hot grill and cook till shrimp are pink, stirring or turning frequently.
- Serve immediately.
- Great smokey taste if you place lid on grill and cook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.