Print Friendly Recipe
- Carol K.
Serves/Makes:10 to 12
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) gingersnap crumbs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) canned pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground nutmeg
- Combine crumbs, pecans and margarine; press onto bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Reserve 1 cup (225 ml) batter.
- Add remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices to remaining batter; mix well.
- Alternately layer pumpkin and cream cheese batters over crust.
- cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350 F. for 55 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Easy and pretty alternative to regular pumpkin pie and a delight for
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.