Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:18 or more
- 2 cups (475 ml) Confidence Mix (see recipe #000551)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) apple cider/juice or milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.) F.
- Sift Confidence Mix (process for a few seconds). Take out of bowl.
- Process all liquid ingredients.
- Add in the Mix, raisins and nuts. Mix briefly.
- Drop by tbsp full onto parchment lined cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven until bottoms are lightly browned - check after 13 minutes.
- Remove to cool on a rack.
- Change ingredients to suit yourself - add coconut, other nuts, extracts,
spices, etc. I forgot to mention in the Confidence Mix recipe that it can
be stored in an air-tight jar for a couple of months in a cool dark place.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.