Print Friendly Recipe
- Yellow bundt cake, cut into three sections and filled with fluffy pistachio pudding.
- McCall's - May, 1976 - Full-page advertisement
- 1 package (2 layer size) white or yellow cake mix
- 1 package JELL-O Pistachio Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) club soda
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped nuts
- Blend all ingredients in large mixer bowl
- Beat 2 minutes at medium speed
- Bake in greased, floured 10" bundt pan at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 50 minutes
- Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool on rack.
- Split into 3 layers.
- Spread about 1 cup (225 ml) of frosting between layers, spoon rest into center.
- Garnish with chopped nuts
- To make frosting:
- Blend 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) cold milk
- 1 envelope Dream Whip Whipped Topping Mix
- 1 package Jell-o Pistachio Flavor Instant Puddng
- Whip until thickened; about 5 minutes
- This is still one of my families favorite desserts. It is very moist and
refreshing. My daughter-in-law sent me a recipe from this site just a few
days ago and I am pleased to say that I have added it to "Favorites".
Look forward to possibly contributing recipes and also enjoying some new
ones. Thank you.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.