Print Friendly Recipe
- Rebecca Brusnahan
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oregano
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced onion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) salt
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) burgundy wine
- 2 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). cans tomato paste
- 1 46 oz (1288 grm). can tomato juice
- Brown meat and drain off grease.
- Add everything else and stir a whole bunch.
- Simmer 3-4 hours.
- Use the Online Cookbook recipe search feature to locate other spaghetti sauce recipes.
Over spaghetti (obviously).
Put on a slice of buttered bread, fold in half and eat as a sandwich.
Mix with rice and wrap in buttered flour tortilla
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.