Print Friendly Recipe
- A zucchini/carrot bread with lemon flavoring.
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts, optional
- 4-1/2 tsp (20 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded carrots
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded zucchini with peel, if tender
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oil
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon juice, fresh if possible
- 2 tsp (10 ml) grated lemon peel (tastes better with this)
- Mix sugar, oil, eggs, lemon juice and peel.
- Sift and add all dry ingredients except nuts.
- Mix well, add nuts.
- Put into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) F. oven for 45-55 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
- This bread goes well with meals. My friend gave me this recipe with a loaf
and it was very good. I have not yet made it as I haven't had any zucchini.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.