Print Friendly Recipe
- Patty Johnson
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) clams, chopped fine
- 1/4 medium green pepper, chopped (optional)
- generous sprinkle of pepper
- enough milk to make pancake batter consistancy (not too thick)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Drop by spoonfuls into a hot greased frying pan.
- Cook like pancakes, until golden brown on each side.
- This is a "downeast" recipe from coastal North Carolina.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.