Print Friendly Recipe
- Simple throw together peach cake that can be ready in minutes!
- Sue from Baltimore
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). melted butter or margarine
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- pinch salt
- 3-4 peaches skinned and sliced
- Mix all ingredients except for the peaches into a bowl untill batter is smooth.
- Top with peach slices.
- Bake in a 13 inch x 9 inch pan that is greased and floured at 350 degrees (175 C.) F.for 50 -55 minutes.
- Drizzle with about 4 tbsp (60 ml) of melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.