Print Friendly Recipe
- "Spicey sausage, russet potatoes, and cavolo greens in a light creamy broth"
- "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes" Cookbook
Serves/Makes:4 as appetizer
- 2-3/4 cups (650 ml) chicken stock or broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) heavy cream
- 1 medium russet potato
- 2 cups (475 ml) chopped kale
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). spicy Italian sausage
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine the stock and cream in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Slice the unpeeled potato into 1/4-inch slices, then quarter the slices and add them to the soup.
- Add the kale.
- Grill or saute the sausage.
- When cooked and cooled, cut the sausage at an angle into slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Add the sausage to the soup.
- Add the spices and let the soup simmer for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- This is supposed to be the actual Olive Garden recipe.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.