Print Friendly Recipe
- Spicy Cheese and Potatoes
- Sandy Deyoe
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). bag frozen country style hash browns
- 2 cans Campbell's fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 1 can diced Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 1 small red onion, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingrediants.
- Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- May also be microwaved on high for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.