Print Friendly Recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) light corn syrup
- 6 oz (168 grm). chocolate chips (milk or semi-sweet - your choice)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crushed peppermint stick candy
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts
- Combine milk, sugar, and corn syrup in heavy sauce pan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils and is bubbling all over top.
- Boil and stir two minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips until completely melted and smooth.
- Cool five minutes.
- Add candy and nuts; mix well.
- Drop mixture onto wax paper by spoonful.
- Chill until set.
- Try cherry-flavored sticks for chocolate-covered cherry taste.
For easy crushing, I place the sticks in a plastic bag and use a wooden mallet to crush.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.