Print Friendly Recipe
- Dana Wilson
- 4 cups (950 ml) Cheerios
- 2 cups (475 ml) crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups (475 ml) dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups (475 ml) M&Ms
- 1 cup (225 ml) light corn syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
- In a saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanutbutter and vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread into a greased 15 inch x 10 inch x 1 inch baking pan.
- Cool and cut into 3 inch square bars.
- I got the recipe for this yummy treat from Taste of Home's Quick Cooking magazine.
It's very easy and very difficult to stop eating.
I sometimes let it sort of crumble when I cut it and make it into a bowl of snack mix.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.