Print Friendly Recipe
- Meatloaf with stuffing rolled like a jellyroll
- Handed down
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- l box Stove Top Stuffing
- l can cream of mushroom soup
- l egg
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- chopped onion, optional
- Make Stove Top Stuffing per instructions; set aside and cool.
- Mix beef with egg, bread crumbs, salt and pepper, and chopped onion if you prefer.
- Mix beef as you would for meatballs.
- Spread out flat in rectangular shape about 1" thick.
- Spread stuffing over top of meatloaf very thin (do not put too much stuffing in there).
- Roll like a jelly roll and place in pan.
- Pour Cream of Mushroom soup over meatloaf and add one to 1 1/2 cans of water.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook at 400 degrees (200 C.) for approximately 1 hour
- Let set for 5 minutes and then slice in circles
- I serve it with mashed potatoes -- the Soup makes a great gravy. It may
crack on top but practice makes perfect and you can adjust ingredients. My
mother gave this receipe -- she got it from my sister and we don't remember
where my sister got it -- but it's fun to make and great tasting. You can
use cream of celery soup if you don't like mushroom.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.